Description de l'offre
The United States Peace Corps in Senegal seeks qualified individuals to fill the following position:
Training Center Manager (TCM): is a local position based at the Peace Corps Training Center in Thies, Senegal. Under the supervision of the Deputy Director of Training and Staff Development (DDTSD), the TCM is the lead coordinator and administrator of the Peace Corps Thies Training Center. The TCM is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Thies Training Center (TTC), including administrative and operational oversight. The TCM is a member of Peace Corps Senegal Senior Staff. S/he supervises the TTC non-training staff, currently comprised of 15 full-time and approximately 20 seasonal staff members. In addition, this position is responsible for identifying and coordinating professional development opportunities for Thies-based staff. The TCM liaises with the Director of Programming and Training (DPT), Associate Directors of technical sectors, the Director of Management and Operations (DMO), Peace Corps Medical staff, and the Safety and Security Manager (SSM) on matters pertaining to training events coordination and TTC management. Due to the myriad of duties required, the TCM needs a high degree of skill and management experience in areas of communication, planning, budgeting, administration, and operations management. The TCM may be authorized to act as Occasional Money Holder (OMH).
The full position description and requirement are available upon request at :
Interested and qualified applicants for the position should submit the following:
1. Letter of interest/motivation, in English, addressing your experience and suitability for the position;
2. A current resume (CV) in English+3 professional references;
3. Any other documentation (e.g. certified copy of educational certificates, degrees earned, driving license) that addresses the qualification requirements of desired position;
4. Certified copy of identity card or certificate of nationality and ?extrait of casier Judiciaire;
5. Interested applicants must have ability to pass full background/security checks.
All applications are required electronically and in English to :
with ?TCM? in the subject line no later than 00:00 by Friday April 21st, 2017. Incomplete and/or late application will not be entertained, nor applications not submitted in English.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.