Description de l'offre
Senior M&E Methodologist,
USAID/Senegal Monitoring & Evaluation Project, Dakar, Senegal
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The three-year USAID Senegal Monitoring & Evaluation Project (MEP) will provide USAID/Senegal with performance measurement and management support activities, including, but not limited to, monitoring and evaluation design, program evaluation design and implementation, impact evaluation design and implementation, sectoral assessments, surveys, activity/project design, target setting, and statement of work (SOW) development for evaluation activities. This contract seeks to improve performance management at all levels to help the Mission meet Agency requirements, make better informed strategic and management decisions, and advance Agency learning.
The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Methodologist will report directly to the Deputy Chief of Party. S/he will work closely with all task managers and DCOP to ensure an overall high-level of quality in the implementation of the three-year M&E Support project. The Senior M&E Methodologist will be responsible for organizing and managing monitoring and evaluation and assessment tasks. The position will directly support all task managers in ensuring a high level technical quality for all MEP deliverables.
• Provide direct support in the areas of performance monitoring and evaluation as per MEP Senegal Statement of Work (SOWs).
• Assist with M&E planning and reporting for the project.
• Provide technical support to all task managers in the development of planning and analysis tools and deliverables.
• Participate, as appropriate and as directed, in the design and implementation of performance monitoring and verification systems.
• Assist USAID/Senegal with support in the development, review and maintenance of their PMP, PMEPs and AMEPs.
• Support the Mission in conducting Data Quality Assessments (DQAs) and developing Performance Indicator Reference Sheets (PIRS).
• Participate in the collection and analysis of both quantitative and qualitative information including the preparation of narrative summaries of analysis.
• Lead team planning meetings for respective assigned tasks.
• Conduct training in a range of performance management subjects, M&E, data quality; and
• Other similar duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in demographics, social sciences or geography.
• At least seven (7) years’ experience with USAID-funded M&E systems. Previous experience in Senegal a plus.
• Expertise in performance monitoring and evaluation design, implementation and management preferred.
• Experience fostering cooperation among donor, government, private sector and NGO entities is a plus.
• High level of proficiency with software applications such as Microsoft Office, MaxQDA, NVIVO, SPSS, STATA, and ArcGIS.
• Knowledge of USAID evaluation policy guidelines and planning and analysis tools. Previous experience working on a USAID M&E platform contract a plus.
• Ability to work well with a team, in both leadership and member capacities.
• Ability to mentor staff and counterparts.
• Excellent English writing skills.
• Ability to travel within Senegal and the Sahel.
• Fluent in French.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply go to the link below