Description de l'offre
Descriptif du poste:
Under the guidance of the Infrastructure Director, your task will be to lead the System team at group level. This team is in charge of centralised administration and projects in the PC, Servers, Mobiles and other endpoint devices field. This position will also manage and coordinate the IT people in the Microcred countries providing local services in the same field. As part of this mandate, amongst other things, you will be tasked with:
• Responsible for the administration of our servers located in a public cloud facility in all system expertise field on both Linux and Windows servers. You’ll lead and support your team with your technical expertise and you’ll establish the processes to improve your team’s skills and efficiency.
• Manage all endpoint devices at group level by providing expertise and technical assistance to the local IT team which are in charge of their respective countries.
• Lead technical projects in his field to manage planning and budget achieving new tools or processes deployment.
• Define and set quarterly KPI’s for the system management staff and establish the dashboards and reports required by management and support teams to manage all the devices fleet.
• Define and promote standards requirements and best practices needed by the team working with other IT teams and project deliverables.
• 5 years’ experience in a large organization managing or running Servers, PC, Mobiles in a Microsoft, Linux and Cloud environment (Azure or AWS or Google cloud platform).
• Ability to provide advanced crash analysis and lead investigations to determine root causes.
• Experienced with system monitoring tool (Nagios or Centreon or similar tools is a must have), dashboards and escalation management procedures.
• Experienced in device management software and configuration management tools.
• Must be fluent in French and English
• Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
• Strength of character to make decisions and defend them against senior management of the country organisations
• Strong team management capability, working with virtual teams to execute on the common infrastructure strategy. Being comfortable with direct and alternate reporting.
• Proven people manager and have manage a small team of 5-10 employees
• Very process oriented, managing the operations based on data and facts, not emotions and pressure
The position is based in Dakar, Senegal. Travel abroad in Africa and China will be required.