Description de l'offre
MAN Diesel & Turbo has a vacancy in Dakar (Senegal) in the Sales department for the earliest start date
1) Sales Engineer :
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Definition of the target order intake/turnover for the assigned region and product range.
- Responsible to support the growth strategies within the region (budget quotations, order intake, revenue, customer visits), follow up on open payments
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Build customer relationships from prospecting to closing
- Negotiate/approve contracts and service agreements
- Develop and implements marketing plans, oversees the sales budget
- Regional coordination between customers and headquarters
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Performing in a way aimed at achieving the highest possible work efficiency
- To comply with the Company Code of Conduct
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- To undertake such other tasks that may be reasonably required
- To adhere to all Company processes and procedures
- To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- To be aware of, and adhere to, all Health & Safety laws & guidelines relevant to your role and to the safety of your colleagues, visitors and external partner
Quarterly Business Review / Reporting in a structured and professional manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset combined with a high degree of customer satisfaction and intimacy orientation
- Excellent skills set required in areas such as communication, contract negotiation, terms and conditions design,
- Strong networker, engaging, well aware of the local market and within MDT
- Sound interpersonal, presentation as well as intercultural skills and understanding.
- Very good coordination, organized and communication skills in a highly dynamic environment
- Ability to uphold the highest ethical standards, high integrity
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 2 to 5 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regional market
- Fluency in English and French
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent technical background. Commercial Background preferably MBA
- Results driven, ability to develop and retain key business, consultant and customer relationships
- Ability to liaise and communicate at all levels in the business
- Initiative and proactive approach combined with follow-up skills
- Outgoing and motivated to connect with a wide range of different people
- Assertive, self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- High attention to details required and able to handle stress
Send your CV and motivation letter to :
Objet : Sales Engineer
2) Sales Assistant
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Order processing from customer request to delivery.
- Receive customer request and enter RFQ into PrimeShop
- Prepare offers, follow up for internal approval. Follow order statistics.
- Submit received orders for booking, prepare order confirmations and purchase orders to suppliers.
- liaise with shipping agents for appropriate handling of orders. Prepare invoices for approval.
- University degree with 3 years' work experience or comparable vocational education with longtime work
- Fluent in English. Mastery of IT Microsoft office software and Incoterms
- Reporting, flexibility, meticulous.
- Capacity to build and maintain relations with customers and suppliers.
- Competencies in administration and good accounting knowledge
- High ethical standards
- Excellent team spirit and organizational skills
- Ability to work under stress
- High attention to details
Send your CV and motivation letter to :
Objet : Sales Assistant