Description de l'offre
Descriptif du poste
Application deadline 2017-07-31
Position description –
• Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budgeted among assigned customer accounts.
• Visit customers based on weekly planning activities.
• Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
• Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
• Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
• Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
• Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
• Propose customer specific budgets based on historical data, market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
• Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and larger opportunities in CRM.
• Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
• Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues.
• Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
• Fluent in French & English.
• Willingness to travel in Africa
• Excellent Sales & Negociation Skills
• Engine technical background would be a plus
• Contractual and legal skills
• Persuasive selling
• Understanding business environment
• Understanding customer and its business
• Understanding sales financials
• Bachelor or Master Degree At least 3/4 years of Sales in a Technical Environment (oil&Gas, Mining, Marine, Energy sector would be an advantage)
Country West Africa
Job area Sales & Marketing
How to apply?
Please, click on the following link: