Description de l'offre
1. Perform a range of activities to facilitate the timely and accurate import, export, and shipment or materials, equipment, products, packages, and documents. Prepare customs declarations and other required documents that describe the goods and materials being shipped and comply with all import/export regulations.
2. Monitor the effectiveness of handling procedures and delivery of shipped product and /or repaired parts send abroad. Make recommendation for further improvement. Contact shipping agencies, transport companies, and customers to verify delivery prices and schedules. Analysis and presentation of offers for products and/or services from suppliers.
3. Elaboration of purchase orders, control, file and guarantees. Processing, management and control of all payments to suppliers, contracts, packages and credit card assigned to the department. Input all fuels purchases in our system, process request of lubricants.
4. Reception and liquidation of all the lubricants shipments and consolidated shipments. Liaise with clearance agent in all these shipments.
5. Management of suppliers and clients Data Base System (review format, input data and physical file)Review warehouse inventories vs. Accounting, review integration lubricants report and manage statistical reports of purchases when they are required.
6. CERTIFICATION ISO 9001 et 14001 :Contribue à l’obtention et maintient toute certification (ISO 14001, ISO 9001, Participe aux Audits, à l'inspection et aux enquêtes courantes) ;Contribue à l’élaboration du programme d’audits internes HSE et conduit lui-même certains audits HSEQ;Contribue à Préparer les revues de direction HSEQ et participe à leur bon déroulement.
• University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial Engineering or position related field of study
• 2 years of experience in similar position.
• Experienced in management system Navision preferable.
• Bilingual: English, +. Skilled MS Office programs
• Knowledge of the customs clearance and legal concepts involved in the DEI and customs
• Knowledge of Internet search providers.
• Developed negotiation skills
• Decision making and problem solving abilities
• Planning and organizing.