Description de l'offre
General administration activities
Working with executives for WA: Preparing correspondence, memos, letters, and reports other documents, using Word processing. Maintaining confidential records for the HR and ABM’s.
HR administration for WA: Assist with candidate interview scheduling. Coordinate and maintain records for staff. Keeps HR policy, Updates as requested. Responsible for induction for new comers. Helps to collect HR data on monthly bases for EA. Takes part in global EA HR events
Compliance with local Labour regulations
Coordination of legal topics
Purchase of office material and other infrastructural duties
Order and administer product information flyers, catalogues etc
Ensure travel bookings (plane, hotels etc.)
Reception Activities .
Mobile phones management
IT equipment management
Description du profil du candidat :
- Bachelor degree required – Human Resources is preferred.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Outlook
- Fluent in French and English mandatory.
Informations supplémentaires :
Prière d'adresser votre candidature à:
en précisant en objet l'intitulé du poste.