The United States Peace Corps in Senegal
seeks qualified individuals to fill 10 short term positions of Language and Cross-cultural Facilitator (LCF)
.These are a local positions based at the Peace Corps Training Center in Thies, Senegal. The LCF reports to the Language Coordinator (LC). S/he prepares lessons and teaches classes to Peace Corps trainees. The incumbent participates as a team member with other training staff and technical trainers in the design of an integrated training program. The LCF serves as a facilitator, trainer, and informant in cross-cultural training sessions; and provides support to trainees during field trips and homestays. S/he also provides assistance with other training sessions, as necessary.
The full positions description and requirement are available upon request at ... The positions are also posted on senjob.com
Interested and qualified applicants for the position should submit the following:
- Letter of interest/motivation, in English, addressing your experience and suitability for the position;
- A current resume (CV) in English+3 professional references;
- Any other documentation (e.g. certified copy of educational certificates, degrees earned, driving license) that addresses the qualification requirements of desired position;
- Certified copy of identity card or certificate of nationality and “extrait of casier Judiciaire;
- Interested applicants must have ability to pass full background/security checks.
All applications are required electronically and in English
to ... with “LCF”
, in the subject line no later than 00:00 by Friday December 8, 2017
. Incomplete and/or late application will not be entertained, nor applications not submitted in English.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.