- Build strong relationships and trust with leaders and colleagues, offer HR expertise on people issues.
- Assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations.
- Work closely with leaders to analyse, anticipate and outline present and future organisational capabilities.
- Translate business needs into HR strategies.
- Ensure the execution and delivery of HR operational activities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Execute HR strategy, leverage centers of expertise for development and HR service delivery for executive of HR programmes that support business objectives.
- Contribute expertise to the HR community on competency enhancement.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve the HR policies and initiatives thus enhancing overall business performance.
Applications will be received at the following address :