The United States Peace Corps seeks an Ecotourism Development Consultant based in Dakar, Senegal. The incumbent will report to the Associated Peace Corps Director for Community Economic Development program (APCD CED) and will be responsible for supporting the CED program particularly on the Ecotourism sector.
The full position description and requirement are available upon request at :
Interested and qualified applicants for the position should submit the following:
1. Letter of interest/motivation, in English, addressing your experience and suitability for the position;
2. A current resume (CV) in English+ 3 professional references;
3. Any other documentation (e.g. certified copy of educational certificates, degrees earned, driving license) that addresses the qualification requirements of desired position;
4. Certified copy of identity card or certificate of nationality and “extrait of casier Judiciaire”.
5. Interested applicants must have ability to pass full background/security checks.
All applications are required electronically and in English to : with “EDC” in the subject line no later than 00:00pm by Friday April 21st, 2017. Incomplete and/or late application will not be entertained, nor applications not submitted in English.
Only those candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted. NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.