Description de l'offre
MSI is an international development firm in the Washington, D.C., metro area with a 30-year history of helping to deliver results across the developing world. In 2008, we became part of Coffey International Limited. Since that time, we have greatly expanded our ability to respond seamlessly and flexibly to client needs with Coffey's international development offices in the United Kingdom and Australia. We operate in some of the most challenging political and economic climates in the world, including Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, and South Sudan. MSI currently employs 800 development experts in the fields of public sector management, monitoring and evaluation, governance, and anticorruption. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The three-year USAID Senegal Monitoring & Evaluation Project (MEP) will provide USAID/Senegal with performance measurement and management support activities, including, but not limited to, monitoring and evaluation design, program evaluation design and implementation, impact evaluation design and implementation, sectoral assessments, surveys, activity/project design, target setting, and statement of work (SOW) development for evaluation activities. This contract seeks to improve performance management at all levels to help the Mission meet Agency requirements, make better informed strategic and management decisions, and advance Agency learning.
**Only Senegalese citizens are eligible to apply**
The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) will report directly to the Chief of Party. S/he will work oversee the daily management of all MEP tasks and deliverables in the implementation of the three-year M&E Support project. The DCOP will be responsible for organizing and managing all monitoring and assessment activities with project staff. In addition, s/he will track all performance measures for the project including client satisfaction surveys and technical team feedback.
Salary: FSN 12-13 based on qualifications and experience
• Coordinate all task activities, particularly quality control systems and deliverables with project staff.
• Lead all performance measurement systems as part of the MEP M&E Plan.
• Develop task updates and participate in weekly coordination meetings with USAID COR
• Prepare all M&E data on tasks performed to support quarterly and annual report development
• Assist in designing data collection methods and supervising survey firms
• Work closely with MSI HO, Program Manager and Senior Program Manager to coordinate timely submission of rate and travel approvals for all MEP tasks
• Assist in the development and maintenance the MEP database of qualified Senegalese evaluation/M&E/Research specialists for use in MEP tasks
• Ensure that the MEP Project Tracker is up to date
• Support the recruitment and outreach to identify a wide pool of technically sound Senegalese and international evaluators and M&E specialists
• Work closely with the MEP DFA to track costs for all tasks and office expenditures and
• Other similar duties as assigned.
• At least 10 years’ experience working in the area of M&E or evaluation with USAID-funded projects
• At least 10 years’ experience in developing performance monitoring systems, data quality control and reporting
• Experience managing multiple evaluation and M&E tasks simultaneously
• Experience working with USAID Mission on rate and travel approval process
• High level of proficiency with database systems and on-line project tracker systems
• Ability to work well with ArcGIS, SPSS and Excel to support MEP reporting requirements to USAID
• Master’s Degree in demography, geography or social science research required
• Ability to mentor staff and counterparts
• Ability to work well with international, national consultants and staff
• Ability to travel within Senegal and the sub-region, as necessary
• Must be fluent in both French and English
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.