Description de l'offre
CONTRACT MANAGER Tasiast Mauritania
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers.
In 2016, Wartsila's net sales totaled EUR 4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a new team member to join our Contract Management team in West Africa Operations.
Position description Accountabilities:
- Accountable for the contract result and customer satisfaction
- Customer Relationship Management and customer satisfaction
- Manage assigned contracts in power plants, in accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way. Implementing preventive and corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for making the lifetime forecast(Estimo) and the annual budget.
- Responsible for making the contract annual and long term plan and the contract lifetime stock planning
- Responsible for the profit and loss of the contract.
- Evaluate operations, maintenance, and financial data; define plans for improvement in financial performance, make recommendations for capital expenditures to improve plant performance, enforce conformance to safety procedures, policies and procedures
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract
- Development of competent O&M resources and employee satisfaction
- Develop and maintain contacts with the local network company management and it’s support functions
- Develop and maintain relations with government agencies and local authorities, related to the administration of the contract.
- Implement quality initiatives at assigned contract
- Prepare and review reports as specified by the contract and Contract Management process. Recommend changes in plant or ship operating procedures
- Report to Area/Regional/Country Contract Manager.
- Develop the working routines at the plant in accordance with Contract Management process.
- Develop the response team according to marine process for way of working with the customer.
Skills and Competencies
• Communication skills and Customer relations
• Cost effectiveness
• Co-operative skills
• Culture knowledge
• Financial knowledge
• Local labour laws
• Meeting facilitation
• Negotiation skills
• Organising skills
• Presentation skills
• Reporting skills
• Self Management
• Teamwork skills
• Training skills
• Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
• Wärtsilä knowledge (Corporate, Division, Local unit): Business
process / Division process knowledge
• IM-tools: PC desk top/lap top
• IM-tools: Utilise IM applications and IM tools
• Languages: English
• Contract Management Budgeting and Reporting
• Contract Management Process knowledge
• Contract Management Logistics Management
• Contract Management Tool
• Contract Management Financial Tool
• Contract Maintenance
• Contract Planning
• Contract Risk Management
• Environmental knowledge
• Contract knowledge
• Operations Management
• Maintenance Management
• Customer Relation Management
• Meeting Process knowledge
• Document Management
• Service Safety and Environment knowledge
• Auxiliary system knowledge
• Engine knowledge, MS
• Parameter trending and analysis (O&M)
• Equipment/plant condition & efficiency monitoring and control
• Leading the Business:
• Strategic planning and target setting
• Change Management
• Leading people:
• Delivering results:
• Management skills
Problem solving and decision making
• BSC Degree in Relevant Field or Equivalent 7 to 10 yrs.
Experience in the Operation & Maintenance Field or equivalent.
• Experience in Managing the Contracts.
Country West Africa
Job area Contract Delivery
Please, click on the link below: