Description de l'offre
Job Title: Accountant Assistant
Department: Accountant & Finance
Reports to (Job Title):
To manage the reporting and accounting requirements for the general ledger (GL) and ensure compliance with external and internal accounting principles on a timely and accurate basis
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
• Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
Key Performance Indicators
• Timely and accurate data on fixed assets to be provided
• Timely and accurate information on the General Ledger
• Provision of any tax or other fiscal purposes related details on a timely and accurately
• University degree (Bachelor) in Finance & Management
• English, French
• Good knowledge of Senegalese accounting law and accounting procedures
• Deep knowledge of finance, accounting,
• Familiar with IFRS ( International Financial Reporting Standards )
• Familiar with basic Senegalese taxation rules
• Experience on SAGE or any other accounting software
• High proficiency in the use of Microsoft excels.
Send your CV and motivation to: